What a great day! McKenna was a bit nervous and excited! It was really cute to watch. It was allot of fun to have Her and Tucker baptized together- I hope they always remain close cousins!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know you guys have been seeing Mike with the goatee for a long time now, and you're used to it, but I am NOT. He does not look like himself at all. Too funny.
Looks like it was a wonderful day. I wish we could have been there. We love and miss you guys.
2 comments:
I know you guys have been seeing Mike with the goatee for a long time now, and you're used to it, but I am NOT. He does not look like himself at all. Too funny.
Looks like it was a wonderful day. I wish we could have been there. We love and miss you guys.
Clyde you are getting so grown up? Uncle Friend and Auntie Char were sorry to miss your baptism. We love you and are so proud of you.
Post a Comment