I have promised a few friends this bread recipe and the easiest way to get it to them all is to blog it. If you haven't ever been successful at making bread, try this recipe- I swear you can't mess it up:
4 cups of warm water
½ cup sugar
1 T. salt
1/3 cup oil
2 T. yeast
4 cups flour
Mix all together and then let it rest for 20 minutes. Add more flour until you have a sticky dough and then let it rest for another 20 minutes. Add more flour and knead until smooth. Put into a bread pan and let it rise for about 20 minutes. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Rub the tops of the loaves with butter immediately after taking them out of the oven.
ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you dear. Tommorrow sounds like a good day to make bread. I'll let you know how it turns out.
I wanted a new bread recipe and this one certainly is a winner. Just how many more cups of flour do you add after the initial four? I was just watching the texture of the dough and was curious how many more you use. Thanks for sharing and tell all of the kiddos we love them.
Post a Comment