Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I had good intentions







I was just telling Autumn that I had started a blog, but hadn't done anything with it for two months. That was FOUR months ago. I am going to try and do better. We've had an exciting month with the sewer backing up yet again, only to finally discover that out leech (sp?) feild has gone bad and has to be redone, to our basement flooding without any explanation, and finally our car breaking down. BUT on the bright sight, no one is seriously ill and we are able to pay for the necessary repairs and that is a huge blessing!! Our family continues to grow-up faster than I am ready for, but I look forward with anticipation to the coming years.

1 comment:

Loralee said...

Life goes by so fast and it seems each new day brings one more thing to fix or take care of. I'm sure one day will look back with a great big sigh!

Blog Archive